MPG Ranch Job Listings
FIELD TECHNICIAN (IRRIGATION)
MPG Ranch (mpgranch.com) is seeking a seasonal full-time field technician. The successful applicant will assist with irrigation and restoration efforts.
- Installing and maintaining drip irrigation systems.
- Driving a watering truck and trailer to hand water plantings.
- Operating center pivots, wheel lines, K-Lines, and hand lines.
- Measuring planted trees and shrubs.
- Working in teams and independently while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Assisting with other projects, which may include: herbicide application, weed control, and other restoration and research activities.
Must be responsible, in good physical condition, possess a valid drivers license, and be able to: lift 50 lbs, follow directions, record observations, work in sunny and hot conditions.
The workweek will usually run from Monday–Thursday and consist of 10-hour workdays. The schedule may occasionally vary. Pay Rate: $10-12 (DOE) but highly qualified individuals may qualify for a higher pay rate. Travel costs to and from MPG Ranch will be reimbursed as a stipend.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Irrigation Field Technician” in the subject line.
This job posting will be removed when the position is filled.